Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thinking in fabrics

I have been long time dreaming with design fabrics. Last week finally I decide to try Spoonflower and I sent 4 designs to see how they look.
Hopefully they will send me the swatches of these designs this week. I’m sooo happy!



Also I have a cool screen print kit the boy gave me for Christmas and still I haven’t used! :S Today I made this little design (now is a print in my shop too) and I’ll screen print a tote bag this weekend… Is going to be fun!
What you think?
Tonight is going to be really busy here in super duper crafty town. I have around 10 blank notebooks (8.5 x 5) I bought for my Art Journals project, but now I’m hand-bounding the Art Journals and I have to do something with the blank notebooks, right? Tonight I’ll create collages and original drawing to cover the notebooks ;) Tomorrow I will list some in my Etsy. Busy night.

See you soon ;)

No comments: