Friday, August 22, 2008

No Pictures!

Our "friend" Fay is not here in Miami BUT the rain is still here! Again.. no complains because I love rain (and thunders!) The only no-good thing with these kind of days is I can’t take pictures of my last canvas and drawings. Hopefully next week the sun will be here again. And taking about next week, looks like I’ll take a few days free (August 28-September 3). My BF wants to escape the Florida Heat and we are going to Ohio and spent some days in the Indian Lake. I’ll use those days to design new products and the 2009 Calendars. I’m planning new designs but I’ll have 2 o 3 designs I made in for the 2008 Calendars (because they are cute!)


And I’m planning to work in more “for kids” prints. I have 2 more in my shop. Have a great weekend and see you soon ;)

4 comments:

formfireglassworks said...

I absolutely LOVE the leaf/flower pattern calendar! Wonderful!

Valentina Harper said...

Thank you! That design is my favorite :)

paula :: plays with mud said...

oh how I LOOOVE the calendars!!

Lisa said...

i love your calendars, those are excellent!

YOU HAVE BEEN TAGGED.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they've been tagged.