Wednesday, October 29, 2008

MIA

Ok. I know. I have been a bad blogger the last weeks. Things are busy here. I’m working in a lot of original drawings on wood because I’ll be in a Art Show Nov 8 and Nov 9 and I feel I don’t anything ready yet! And plus I feel I’m getting a cold. You know why I’m getting a cold??? Because I live in Miami, and Miami is ALWAYS HOT and NOW is 66 and of course my tropical body couldn’t understand the change ;) But honestly, I don’t care what my body thinks, I still want to live in a place with the 4 seasons!
Here just a little of the last things I have been working on.

See you soon!

2 comments:

Katy said...

I love the bottom design of the tree, so funky! Will this be in your shop in the future?

Valentina Harper said...

Yes :) the tree is in my shop. Thanks Katy!!