Monday, November 24, 2008

Weekend

I had a nice weekend. Ohio won yesterday(I live with a big buckeye fan ;) ) and both of the Manning boys won today ;) (yes, I can of like football too!) I can’t complaint, good football weekend BUT not really good with my design goals :( I was planning to work on my paper patterns but I realize my BF Mom’s is coming this Tuesday for Thanksgiving week… that means I had to clean… and I mean CLEAN. I spent the whole weekend in my “mad cleaning” mood. So far the house looks good, hopefully by Tuesday is going to be perfect ;)
One of the things I kind of “like “ of this weekend was taking care of the “guest” room. Usually that is MY room. I mean my “ART-SHIPPING-STORAGE” room. Is really hard to don’t have a really own space where you can have all your disaster and don’t care about what other people think, but when you have guest you have to “hide” the disaster… and only show the good things ;) After spent all weekend cleaning, I decide to create a “wall gallery” with my artwork in the guest room ;)
I’ll be adding more each day… Is going to be fun!

5 comments:

Doda said...

I love these rich colours together.
(And I'd love a print or two of yours to add some colour to my wall!)
:-))

Valentina Harper said...

I love the colors together too! I should made some prints ;)
Thanks Doda

Michele P. said...

very pretty, leaves a colorful touch to the wall and I like the way you arranged them! Best wishes for a great Thanksgiving!

micaela6955 at msn dot com

Unknown said...

Another Buckeye-fan family here in Ohio!
I'm on vacation this week and I'm supposed to be cleaning and organizing. The bug hasn't hit me yet and I vowed to organize all my "important" papers which are currently housed in a huge Rubbermaid container in the attic. I even bought the file folders and I do own a filing cabinet. It's just finding the time to do it. If only the internet would go down!

By the way, your prints are very pretty! You have such talent.

and I signed up for your newsletter, too!

shel704{at}aol{dot}com

Kristi Smart Romantic Fantasy Coats and Clothing. said...

This series is so beautiful. Your artwork is wonderful.