Friday, December 19, 2008

Hope

I have been pretty “non festive” lately. I guess is the holidays season and don’t have family around. This is going to be my fifth Christmas here in US and is not getting easy with the time!. Looking back I can honestly said the last Christmas I felt pretty happy was in 2003, maybe because was my first holiday season here, maybe because I just had a new BF and my brother and his girlfriend where living here too.. I don’t know! Honestly these week have been pretty hard! I can’t keep my eyes dry for an hour :S . Is hard, but is life…
I guess a lot of people feel this kind of blue during the holidays. It’s ok. Now I’m going the grocery store and buy some Nutella… and pretty sure I’ll feel happy (and fat!) in 2 seconds…
I know next year is going to bring a lot of great things… I hope.
Have a great weekend :)

4 comments:

paula :: plays with mud said...

Hey dear - thinking about you and hope the Nutella cheers you up!!

Valentina Harper said...

Paula! You are so sweet ;) Ooh yeahh I feel perfect today, definitely Nutella works like a charm :)

Alexis said...

Valentina,
I'm sorry your holiday was difficult. :( My heart goes out to you. I can't imagine being away from my family during the holidays. (although I really try to imagine it sometimes :)...) Next year you can come out and celebrate it here with us in the NW. :) We got my 8 year old Nutella for her stocking, she's been hoarding it and having a hard time sharing with her sister. She finally "sold" some to her. lol!
btw. I LOVE my prints and those darling "let it snow" cards! thank you so much! i'm hoping to catch up on some blog posting today and blog about it.
your friend,
michelle

michelle allen said...

i just realized that i posted under my daughters acct.!