Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Deal + Spring Sale coming soon!!!

I really want to commit myself to make a daily drawings, I really do… but sometimes I feel like I have 3 other millions of things to do and my organization skills are ZERO. In order to improve my time management “non skills” I have to try to stick of my commitments and plan my time wisely. How about don’t do a HUGE daily drawings? How about just to do something nice but don’t spent half of the day doing that? What can I do??? And then the solution came to my mind! I’m going to make “Daily ACEO’s” ;) TAAAA DAAAAA… I *THINK* will work!
Here the first little baby.


Hey! Come back tomorrow… I’m going to announce my Super Duper Spring Sale!!! Yeap :) time to clean and celebrate the new season!
See you tomorrow :)

4 comments:

aimee said...

wonderful idea, valentina! i've been thinking about making some of these as well - let me know if you'd ever like to do a trade.

Esti said...

I've just found your blog through aimee's. I'm impressed by your art, especially the intricate patterns of your pieces. I'll be back often :)

Deniz said...

a really really great idea, and when aimee was talking about trading...i wanna inn if you guys wanna do that!

Anonymous said...

i just love love love this piece... and scrolling through here is so inspiring... every one is just lovelier and lovelier than the prior...