Thursday, July 9, 2009

Grounding

After the Holiday weekend and a good shake of my emotions, I have been taking a few days to regroup. I have been working really hard the last 6 months, and something really nice and excited happened and I lost my focus!. But I guess is normal ;) The last 3 days I have been taking my time to ground again and refocus in MY BIG PICTURE.


In order to regroup, I usually have to remind myself which is what I really want and try to let my emotions overcome my logic.


These 2 little quotes helps me to follow the path again.




Hope you are having a great week! J

4 comments:

Elizabeth Bergesen said...

I am visiting from the Serendipity Factories site and I must say that I am in love with your design style! My favorite artist is Gustav Klimt and I see some similarity in your work. I will definitely be back to visit!

MoonDoggie said...

Love your art, Valentina. I have just featured this first picture and your blog in MY blog. Keep up the inspiring work!

http://moon-doggie.blogspot.com/2009/07/inspired.html

breathe as me said...

sometimes it's easier to get caught up in moments, in small things and to lose sight of the bigger or total picture... and then i have to balance back into the middle again, keeping them both in my focus as both are important...

your artwork, as always, is so inspiring and lovely...

aimee said...

hang in there, valentina! sorry to hear that you went through such an emotional shake - the nice thing about art is that you can use it to help make sense of those emotions. that's the way i look at it, anyway :)