Friday, September 10, 2010

2011 Calendars...

new-calendars 2011

The calendars are ready! I just have to take the pictures and create the PDF files. This year I'm going to have 6 printables/PDF designs, and 2 already printed calendars on my shop.
Hopefully on Wednesday I will have all ready on my shop!

Hope you have a great weekend. I'm getting ready to take a little road trip to visit my mother in law.
Before I sign off for the day, I want to send a HUGE BIG ENORME Happy Birthday to my Mom! Mom, I know you don't read my blog, but JUST IN CASE I want to wish you a great day this Sunday Sept. 12. I'm not sure where you're going to be but I hope you're enjoying your vacations with Dad. Luuuuuv yuuuuu :)

5 comments:

Sandra | Inspirera Mera said...

I really like your colorful illustrations! Have a nice weekend!

Stacey D said...

Yeah! So excited! I love the new blog header too!!

Stacey D said...

Yeah! So excited! I love the new blog header too!!

Kolleen said...

happiest of birthday day to your mama!!!!

have a safe trip and enjoy your time with your mom in law!!

xxoxo
k

Melissa said...

Aaaahhh! Your designs always make my all smiley.