Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is my favorite Holiday here in US. In general lines I love all the Holidays because family together + food are my favorite things in the entire world, but Thanksgiving have a special spot in my heart. I have been working in my BIG list of reasons to be grateful. Wow… my list is HUGE.
I’m not going to post here the whole list because I’m afraid you are going to fall sleep in front of your computer but I want to share with you the top 3…

I’m grateful for:
- My health
- My husband and family love and support
- Doing what I love

You have a grateful list? What are you grateful for?
If you want, click this image and download the PDF to make your own list ;)

I wish you a great Thanksgiving full of blessings and happiness.

Come back early next week because I’m having tons of things to celebrate December :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also tankful for family, friends, love and health.....oh and happiness.

I love your work!!!

Liv @ Choosing Beauty said...

Love, love, love this Valentina! Just included you in today's Monday Maven post on my blog. Have a great week!

Holland said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving. Keep up the great work with your art. Your elephant is just a treasure.

elisa said...

Happy Thanksgiving Valentina! I totally agree with what you are thankful for.

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for so much.. my family.. my business.. my health. Now I am thankful for finding you sweet blog and Etsy shop!