Thursday, January 6, 2011

here we go again...

Well... looks like I will keep sending designs to Spoonflower contests ;)
Here is my first 2011 submission.

marisa

The theme is " Large Scale Botanical (palette-restricted)". I really like the design I made, indeed, I made this a week ago for my "Marisa" collection, I just adjusted the colors for the palette restricted. So, I really like my design and I think works good in the theme, but I was shocking seeing some of the other designs… AWESOME! Wow, so much talent and inspiration there!
Check the contest and vote for your favorites here.

And looks like patterns and fabrics are going to be my main focus this month. Looks the collection I just finished.

Lila ~ New patterns set~

Happy Thursday!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Beautiful!! Soon I plan to get something personal made by you. I can't wait. You're work is amazing.

Brooke S. Rochon said...

I was thinking about entering this one Valentina, but looking at yours, now I don't know.

linda said...

Wow, great submission for spoonflower and you collection is lovely! Love the warm earthy colors :)

Tyggereye said...

amazing as always!! I voted!! I'm thinking I might try to make something up for the rabbit challenge on there. Looks like fun.

Liv @ Choosing Beauty said...

so glad you're not giving up on spoonflower. these are gorgeous, as always!

Louise Gale "Dream-Inspire-Create" said...

Love all your spoonflower designs. I really want some pillow cases... all gorgeous work as always Valentina. Happy New Year! xx