Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cute new patterns

Well, I guess by now you are a little bit tired of seeing patterns with birds and little flowers, but honestly, I think those little things make super cute patterns and designs.

Birds and flowers cases

I think they are cute! (And they are in my Society 6 shop)

And how about something to decorate your kids room or nursery? What you think?

Dream Big


P.S: And those Owls and Birds patterns are coming on fabrics SOON SOON SOON.. Stay tune!

Happy Tuesday :)

6 comments:

Rebekah Leigh said...

AMAZING! I love how your designs are developing, some so cute and others so sophisticated..but all working beautifully together.

SooZeQue said...

I could never get tired of bird and flower designs. I always use them in my art. Yours are always lovely.

danielle @ take heart said...

stop the cuteness! i am so obsessed with all your artwork?

and has anyone told you you looked like the actress who plays amelie? :)

rachel awes said...

your patterns are so delightful!
eye & heart candy! love them,
valentina! xo

Lori said...

Valentina, your work is pure sunshine. Truly. You light up the world. xoxox

Teresa said...

Oh~my~goodness!
How about that DREAM BIG poster for MY studio?
LOVE~LOVE~LOVE!
xo
I've got to pop over and order that!
May have to design my entire studio around this!
Love it!
LOVE your style~