Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Downtime

Things have been quite here. I think I’m in my Downtime phase. I’m trying to organize my mind and brainstorm about the next step. Right now I think it’s ok to just allow the world to go by and refuel my creative mind ;) I think right now is a good time to do nothing, and I’m giving myself permission to be on downtime, at least for a few days!I’m looking forward for the next 4 days.
You are not going to believe it, ort maybe you think I’m just nuts (well, I think that too) but the next four days are going to be great. I’m going to chill, drawing and planning the next creative projects watching THE MASTER. Yeap… GOLF. And I can’t wait.

Before leaving you to enjoy my golftime downtime, I want to show you the new prints available in my shop.

Have a cup of coffee


My Dear Horatio


let's cook

Happy April!

6 comments:

Kathryn Dyche said...

It's funny I've given myself permission to have some downtime too, feels kind of good. I spent yesterday reading an entire book, haven't done that in ages.

The new prints look great, I especially love the elephant one.

Rebekah Leigh said...

Enjoy your down time..Love the prints :-)

Mandy Saile said...

Enjoy the time off, you deserve it....I plan to take a week atleast in May when my exhibition is up....can't wait for it:D It'll be a time to sketch, sit outside with tea and the bunnies, time to read and crochet, to clean my studios....definitely can not wait, ha ha.u

lesleyzellers said...

I'm loving the coffee print. It's on my list of prints to buy when I move!

rachel awes said...

i lovelovelove your new prints!
i love tea! (offer it to my clients, so a special association for me!) & i adore elephants/they feel so sacred... & finally, yesterday we were cleaning out a closet & someone stopped by & commented how it would be such an accomplishment to simply live w/a fork & a plate (re: how we accumulate so much stuff!) & i loved her overall sentiment..so seeing the fork & such here, it reminded me...
love to you! xox

Faith said...

Your new prints are adorable my dear, I especially love the coffee one, it would look so great in a pretty cafe! You are so endlessly prolific, I think that it is great to take a break and refuel your fire for all of the creative projects to come. I hope that your time off was refreshing and generated lots of new ideas! My husband was also watching the Masters. ;) xo