Thursday, July 14, 2011

Things I want to share...

I have tons of new things to share with you!

I was thinking after stitches on my thumb were out, I was going to be blogging and painting and creating a new world of things. I was sooo excited and happy on my way to the doctor last Monday. Well, things didn't work as planned. The doctor took out the stitches but my poor little thumb had a little infection :( sniff, sniff.. She gave me a few antibiotics and I went back home to "rest". Well, a few hours later my poor thumb was looking pretty rough and the wound start to open up a little bit. UGLY and SCARY. Went back to the doctor. Diagnosis, a no pretty at all infection :( And now I'm under the influence of a very heavy doses of antibiotics and trying to "rest" and wait to my thumb to heal. Today the wound is looking REALLY BETTER and I'm soooo happy about it!
Sooo... all these nice things I want to share with you, will have to wait until next week. But at least you can have a sneak peak.

inspirational-art-for-kids

01

03

02

05

06

04

Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

Mechelle said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Melissa I. said...

Yikes! I'm sorry you are having a rough time with your thumb! Hope it heals 100% soon! Can't wait to see your awesome creations! xo

Unknown said...

I hope your thumb feels better SOON!!

Lorrie said...

Ooohhhh, very excited to see the notebooks, LOVE notebooks and journals.I shall be watching your Etsy shops with interest. :)

Katie Cannon said...

I hope you are feeling better today. I really love the prints at the top. I needed to hear the things that you posted.