Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Implementing changes... UPDATE

Thank you so much for all the comments and "time management" tips :)
My plan was working GREAT, until Mr. Harper and I decided to just forget about being productive and take a super mini vacation!

IMG_1470

We spent the last 4 days in California visiting my family in law. Fun times with family :)
And honestly, I think that was a great plan because the next 2 months are going to be craaaaazy with all the preparation for the holidays and 4 craft holiday shows ;)

Soooo... I'm getting ready to start working like a manic here ;) Tons cool things coming up!
Happy Tuesday :)

2 comments:

Ileana said...

Exciting and more good times up ahead and I'm happy to hear it! Good thing you got to get away for some r & r before the fun really begins. :)

Valentina Harper said...

Thank you Chica :)