Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ohhh Christmas...

I wish I can show you all the things I'm working right now, but I'll have to wait to after Christmas because the elf here and working non stop in a bunch of Christmas presents... and you never know who is going to read this little blog, right?
Oooohhh Christmas is lovely, but it's a lot of work... and don't get me wrong, I'm seriously grateful for all the work I have. I feel totally bless. But, sometimes it's a little stressful to try to manage everything. Maybe for that reason my favorite holiday-time is Fall, because you have the time and the intentions to enjoy with family and friends, and football, and a lot of food, just chill without being worry about presents.

OK, I have to go back to "production" mood. But before leaving, I want let you know about my dear calendars. Next Monday (hoefully) I will have some cool printable PDF 2012 Calendar to sell here in my blog. Those are going to be PERFECT for all the last minutes gift you will have in your list next week ;) Sooo... stay tune to get yours, ok?

And if you want to get a hard copy calendar with something cute like Owls, well, now is the perfect moment! I only have 5 calendars left!
Soooo hurry up!

owls-calendar-2012

Hello 2012 wall calendar:
  • Full bleed colorful printing
  • Each page measures approx 11" x 8.5"
  • Measures approx 11" x 17" when hung on wall
  • Wire-o bound
  • 250 gsm heavy weight premium thick Paper
  • $22 + $3 shipping







    No comments: